Where is Sky Sports in the USA?

DANG IT......LOL

i guess i will have to go look more at my guide. I know I have missed some Arsenal matches because it wasn't shown on TV but I'm sure I didn't miss much. And being on MUTV, isn't reall convenient since its mostly on in the middle of night (from what I've seen)

i guess i will go looking at my guide. I've just been so used to having either Sentanta or no one carrying the Champions League, why should it change now? ESPN, I swear, thinks soccer is a dirty word and would rather carry eating competitions, billiard competitions, or weight lifting competitions instead of something more valuable like a soccer match

Regardless of how you feel about it, Sky Sports is not available in the US.

not LEGALLY available ;)

edit : Having said that - next time i visit my parents in the UK i plan on adding the finishing touches to a PC connected to a satellite set top box which would then allow me to stream content to my US based pc which is hooked up to my TV .... assuming that i pay for the sports subscription .... i don't see anything morally wrong with watching "live" tv shows that i am paying for.

I guess its still not strictly "legal" as im guessing they would have a "uk residents" clause somewhere in the contract.

Last edited:
every chance i get to watch soccer (football for most people), I will watch it. i agree the PQ on ESPN is MUCH better than FSC or Sentanta. I believe those 2 need to some catching up in terns of PQ

Gol TV on Directv has been broadcasting some of the UFEA Cup Games and they also show some of the EPL games. I catch the Bundesliga matches every Sat and Sun AM's.

You can watch Sky Sports 1 Sky Sports 2 Sky Sports Xtra
Sky Sports News

all on very good Stream sites.

HTML:
www.tass.tv

also known as
HTML:
www.tvandsportstreams.tv

all the Cricket all the Footy all the boxing.

I found this site years ago when n2 hit...

now Im back there again now n3 is here.

Also in the UK there sports are much better.

F1 Blows away the speed channel..

Canada has pretty good with TSN1 and TSN2

Setanta Sports is GONE in the UK now....

I think they are still here in the USA and Canada.

Also GOL TV is still here..

The site listed above uses the best Codec for compression
H.264 that works with Winamp.

Its a plugin for Winamp that looks awesome.

Or you can use VLC Player..

I hate to miss PPV events.. boxing UFC WWE TNA.

and I have never missed one do to a ECM or cardswap do to this site.

Enjoy..

I love Sky Sports also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)