Where R U vacationing this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've been reading a lot into this. This trip is sounding like an pure old time Americana voyage! I'm even thinking of renting a convertible to allow for better viewing along the way.

And since I'm coming from Cleveland, I'll drive to Chicago and go from there all the way through.

wow!! a ragtop!! that would be great. wehn in st louis be sure to stop at ted drews frozen custand. its on 66

I guess you can say Ive had my vacation, rode up on my uncles big rig to Indianapolis back in November for a day then back last month went to Oklahoma City for a week with my nieghbor to help work on his house down there.

Going for a week at Disney World,as my 6 year old son has never been and my 15 year old wants to go as well. Them from there we are going to take a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas.

We were shocked how low the prices were to do this, travel is very cheap at the moment.

I am looking forward to it. :)

Not really sure. We are taking a small weekend beach trip this weekend, but have not decided on the main vacation.
We usually go to Destin/Seaside or Orange Beach, Al. We may go on a cruise this year though. It has been a while since I went on one (we used to do them every year).

Going for a week at Disney World,as my 6 year old son has never been and my 15 year old wants to go as well. Them from there we are going to take a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas.

We were shocked how low the prices were to do this, travel is very cheap at the moment.

I am looking forward to it. :)

Too bad the AutoTrain does not get any closer to CT than the DC area. It's a great way to avoid the hassle of flying. Enjoy it. Maybe take in Epcot and Universal. There's a ride at Universal that's truly fantastic.

Looks I'll be staying home too. Unless, one of my trees in my yard is a money tree, I dont think I'll be going anywhere.

Our usual week at a beach in Maine. The water is colder than ice, but the kids don't care.

And, if we can, a couple days to take in racing at Saratoga as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)