Where R U vacationing this year?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've been reading a lot into this. This trip is sounding like an pure old time Americana voyage! I'm even thinking of renting a convertible to allow for better viewing along the way.

And since I'm coming from Cleveland, I'll drive to Chicago and go from there all the way through.

wow!! a ragtop!! that would be great. wehn in st louis be sure to stop at ted drews frozen custand. its on 66

I guess you can say Ive had my vacation, rode up on my uncles big rig to Indianapolis back in November for a day then back last month went to Oklahoma City for a week with my nieghbor to help work on his house down there.

Going for a week at Disney World,as my 6 year old son has never been and my 15 year old wants to go as well. Them from there we are going to take a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas.

We were shocked how low the prices were to do this, travel is very cheap at the moment.

I am looking forward to it. :)

Not really sure. We are taking a small weekend beach trip this weekend, but have not decided on the main vacation.
We usually go to Destin/Seaside or Orange Beach, Al. We may go on a cruise this year though. It has been a while since I went on one (we used to do them every year).

Going for a week at Disney World,as my 6 year old son has never been and my 15 year old wants to go as well. Them from there we are going to take a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas.

We were shocked how low the prices were to do this, travel is very cheap at the moment.

I am looking forward to it. :)

Too bad the AutoTrain does not get any closer to CT than the DC area. It's a great way to avoid the hassle of flying. Enjoy it. Maybe take in Epcot and Universal. There's a ride at Universal that's truly fantastic.

Looks I'll be staying home too. Unless, one of my trees in my yard is a money tree, I dont think I'll be going anywhere.

Our usual week at a beach in Maine. The water is colder than ice, but the kids don't care.

And, if we can, a couple days to take in racing at Saratoga as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts