Where to advertise a dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

netdecal

Original poster
Feb 5, 2010
Grand Junction CO
My wife and I are just about to close a deal on a house where there is a large FTA dish - not hooked up. It is at least 8 feet in diameter. It does bolt together from 8 pieces so it could be shipped somewhat economically. We would like to sell it - any ideas on how to price it for ebay or other ways to sell? Or should I convert it into a large birdbath? I thought there used to be a forum that would advise on such a topic. Thanks for any help or advise. Macom P/N 422-16 is the only writing that I see.

Yes we still have a classifieds section, but it is for pub members only to post stuff for sale.

Its hard to say from just what you described on a price, most people give them away just to get rid of em. It just depends on really what it is.

Heck no don't make a birdbath out of it, too many people after them for FTA. :D

Or should I convert it into a large birdbath?

:eek: NO! NO! NO!

That there is considered atrocity around here and is punishable by
a good ole tar and featherin'!!! :whoo:

...Or perhaps a good whippin'!!! :yikes :whip:

...Or possibly a firing squad!!! :laser:!sadroll

We are very easy to get along with here and I am sure that you can

find a good home for it pretty quick! :)

Last edited:
I often get these from folks and turn around and offer them to farmers as covers for their feed troughs... the solid fiberglass units work great...

Charles
Kentucky Satellites

If he is giving the dish away for free then he is welcome to advertise it here in the FTA section without needing to be a Pub Member. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts