Where to buy PS4

jgags6

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Rockford,IL
Anyone have any ideas about places to buy a ps4. I have checked all the local box sellers and Gamestops and BB and Amazon and everyone is sold out!!!!

Add yourself to all the notification lists of your stores. Also @videogamedeals on Twitter often will notify people. Otherwise just be vigilant and call your places daily. If you are willing to spend a bit more for a 2nd controller, year of PS+ (which you'll need to play online) and a copy of inFamous: Second Son you can get this bundle from Gamestop. You'll have to wait until March 21st for it to ship out.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/consoles/playstation-4-infamous-second-son-bundle/113945

Add yourself to all the notification lists of your stores. Also @videogamedeals on Twitter often will notify people. Otherwise just be vigilant and call your places daily. If you are willing to spend a bit more for a 2nd controller, year of PS+ (which you'll need to play online) and a copy of inFamous: Second Son you can get this bundle from Gamestop. You'll have to wait until March 21st for it to ship out.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/consoles/playstation-4-infamous-second-son-bundle/113945
Was going to get that bundle for my son.
Not much savings though

Bundle = $569.96

PS4 = $ 399.99
Controller = $59.99
PS4 Game = $59.99
PS+ = $49.99
Total = $569.99

A whole 3 cents savings :rolleyes:

Yeah, a lot of these bundles aren't really about saving money. In a lot of cases a retailer will say they are out of the regular $400 console but if you are willing to buy the bundle for an extra $170 they can scrounge one up for you. That's why I was kind of surprised to see Microsoft already offering a bundle with Titanfall for the exact same price as the base console.

Bundles aren't about saving money more often than not (at least not for a brand new console.) It's really a way to guarantee you get a console. When the Wii came out originally the only way I got it was that I had to get a 6 game bundle from Gamestop. Wasn't cost effective (although I got money back by selling some of the games) but I had my Wii before Christmas of that year, and in case you forgot, it was a good 9 months or so before Wiis were finally in good stock.

I don't expect a store bundle to have discounts, they're pretty much made to move store merchandise.
But I would expect something from a manufacturer's bundle.

I don't expect a store bundle to have discounts, they're pretty much made to move store merchandise.
But I would expect something from a manufacturer's bundle.

Right. You just don't usually see them this early into a consoles life. I guess Nintendo did it with both the Wii and Wii U so maybe that is changing. I was just surprised to see Titanfall packed in with the console for free so quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts