Where to get my CC 510!!!

DSpud

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2007
Laredo, TX
I am surprised no one has asked about this yet. How can I get my DishPlayer 510 for $29. Anyone take E* up on this offer yet?:cool:

I was wondering as well. Spoke to a CSR this evening because I wanted to get one for my mom who is on her own separate E* account. The CSR looked it up and said it would be a leased unit, and had no way to ship the box to me for wrapping, so I couldn't go for it.

I imagine it's just a call to get it otherwise.

It was stated on the show last night it could either be leased or PURCHASED for $29. And that it didn't HAVE to be professionally installed, which I took as meaning it could be sent to me and installed myself. Did anyone else get this idea from the CC, and more importantly, am I correct?

It was stated on the show last night it could either be leased or PURCHASED for $29. And that it didn't HAVE to be professionally installed, which I took as meaning it could be sent to me and installed myself. Did anyone else get this idea from the CC, and more importantly, am I correct?
That's exactly what they said. God knows, I doubt that the CSR's have a clue.:rolleyes:

Ed

Another Question I forgot to post originally, If I do buy this reciever, what additional costs will I incur? Extra reciever fee and DVR fee, correct? Or is this one of the recievers that was grandfathered in and the DVR fee does not apply? Charlie failed to mention any of the fees along with this box, surprise surprise.

I thought about calling also....but I wanted to wait and see what is really going on.

I'm lost, can someone please explain how people are getting these for only $29.

Who is CC? Circuit City?

If this is such a deal, then why is it not on FW or SD?

Thanks!

-Scott

The deal was mentioned on Charlie Chat (CC) Monday night. I am assuming that no one has picked one up yet?

Oh, that would be why I am so clueless. I still haven't watched the "CC" yet. It's on my DVR, waiting for me.

Maybe after I watch it I would understand!

lol, Thanks!

-Scott

just took bait, i called 1 800 333 3474 talked to india mentioned cc 510 deal they asked replacement or aditional ird.
i said additional they said they would need to send a tech out.
i said no wire all ran to wallplate so put on hold transfered tried again asked replace or additional, this time i said replace 510 will be here in 5 business days via ups.
payment was taken immediatly

just took bait, i called 1 800 333 3474 talked to india mentioned cc 510 deal they asked replacement or aditional ird.
i said additional they said they would need to send a tech out.
i said no wire all ran to wallplate so put on hold transfered tried again asked replace or additional, this time i said replace 510 will be here in 5 business days via ups.
payment was taken immediatly

Now for the $1,000,000 question. Is this going to be a leased...or owned unit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)