Where to get replacement parts for 1.8m Prodelin ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm confused about 6' dishes

?
Dee_Ann said:
I'm planning on dedicating the two 1.8's and the 1.2 for Dish.
?
Dee_Ann said:
As it is now I have three dishes aimed at three D* satellites, a .98m for 110, a 1.0m for 119 and a 1.2m for 129.
Rain fade rarely bothers me.
My biggest problem is loss of signal due to droopy dishes when the ground dries up.
?I have taken to watering the farm with a soaker hose and a timer.
Dee_Ann said:
?
Well, I was planning on this being a single bird dish.
I would LIKE to use it on 129 for my D* HD.
But the way it's placed now and the trees where they are, it wouldn't work.
I would have to plant a new pole for it like 30' away.
Sounds to me like in the last year, you solved the problem. :up

Think you are just blessed with too many choices! :)

For the multifeed, I centered on 99 degrees and was able to find 103 and 97 reliably. I tried for 87 once but got confused and ran out of time. The caddywampus LNB in my photo is for 103, i forget which of the other 2 is for 97. This dish has a tight focal point for the center LNB, but I seem to remember I was able to grab some of the 110 circular signals within mounting distance of the unistrut. a 15 degree span is doable with this dish, 20 degree is pushing things. The good thing is it gathers and reflects so much signal it is fun to play with.

If someone is good, they can figure out what I was hitting by measuring the distance between LNBFs in the photo. I have since removed the LNBFs from this reflector and I dont have the time to play with this one.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts