Where to purchase H20-100

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dcbag

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 17, 2003
Tennessee
Anyone know where I can purchase a H20-100? The H20-600's I've had did have too many issues. Thanks

I called DirecTV when my H20-600 because it was way too hot and it started rebooting itself. DirecTV sent me a H20-100 for $20 for shipping. It's worth giving them a call to see what they will do for you.

I called DirecTV when my H20-600 because it was way too hot and it started rebooting itself. DirecTV sent me a H20-100 for $20 for shipping. It's worth giving them a call to see what they will do for you.

I've already done that, they sent me a reburished H20-600 that was worst than the first one, then when complainted they upgraded me to the HR20, need another unit, so now I'm trying to find the H20-100.

As far as I can tell, the only place to get these is directly from Directv. I called them about this a few months ago and they said they couldn't promise I would get a -100 if I ordered one. None of the electronics stores I have been in have them - they are always the -600s.

Thats what I was afraid of, I also have looked everywhere. I wonder if the newer H20-600 are any better than the earlier ones made.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts