Where's Cascade?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I know he’s had some personal things to take care of but those should have been done. I tried to call him a month or so ago but no answer.

I think he was moving too.

I know he has a new car so he is probably out there on Route 66 getting his kicks!

He did post back when the tube dropped off g10. As Iceberg said i know he has a lot on his plate right now, hopefully he will be back with us soon. ill bet his new place will not have the "cascade belt" ;)

I'm still here (just) - amongst other things that have ruined the last 6 months i'm waiting on a decision on whether i'm about to be deported or not.
More details later when i'm fully awake.

drhydro said:
Good to see you are doing well Cascade :-D

Not so well to be honest, this year has been hell and it doesn't look like it's ending anytime soon.

Wow, almost 40,000 hits on the C band thread, it's been too long.

Cascade said:
Not so well to be honest, this year has been hell and it doesn't look like it's ending anytime soon.

Wow, almost 40,000 hits on the C band thread, it's been too long.
Hope things work out.

Yes, if one doesn't read the forum at least 3 times a week, the unread posts become a nightmare :eek: But that means this is an extremely popular and successful forum! :D

Tron
There are times I log off at ngiht and in the morning there are 15 updated threads....

dont you people sleep :D

I need to read it 3 times a day. But, I'm a slow reader. And, if I write something, it seems to take about 3 hours to write it, and then I wind up having to edit my mistakes, another 2 hours or so.

Al

Edit: Sleep, what's that?

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts