Where's Cascade?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I know he’s had some personal things to take care of but those should have been done. I tried to call him a month or so ago but no answer.

I think he was moving too.

I know he has a new car so he is probably out there on Route 66 getting his kicks!

He did post back when the tube dropped off g10. As Iceberg said i know he has a lot on his plate right now, hopefully he will be back with us soon. ill bet his new place will not have the "cascade belt" ;)

I'm still here (just) - amongst other things that have ruined the last 6 months i'm waiting on a decision on whether i'm about to be deported or not.
More details later when i'm fully awake.

drhydro said:
Good to see you are doing well Cascade :-D

Not so well to be honest, this year has been hell and it doesn't look like it's ending anytime soon.

Wow, almost 40,000 hits on the C band thread, it's been too long.

Cascade said:
Not so well to be honest, this year has been hell and it doesn't look like it's ending anytime soon.

Wow, almost 40,000 hits on the C band thread, it's been too long.
Hope things work out.

Yes, if one doesn't read the forum at least 3 times a week, the unread posts become a nightmare :eek: But that means this is an extremely popular and successful forum! :D

Tron
There are times I log off at ngiht and in the morning there are 15 updated threads....

dont you people sleep :D

I need to read it 3 times a day. But, I'm a slow reader. And, if I write something, it seems to take about 3 hours to write it, and then I wind up having to edit my mistakes, another 2 hours or so.

Al

Edit: Sleep, what's that?

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)