Where's FSN?

Who cares? Where's INHD & HDNET? We need more National programming before the RSN's, which serve very few people.

DarrellP said:
Who cares? Where's INHD & HDNET?
Surprisingly, all four channels of INHD and HDNET and being carried in the clear along with 5 locals digitals (all at very high bitrates) on the cheapy lifeline cable I maintain. :) I don't mind paying another $10 for added channels...just as long as those channels are INHD and HDNET!

More surprising, how few people have an integrated tuner w/QAM like the one on my Mits...and those having them do not know how to use them. :confused: Even more surprising is how in a matter of 4 months the local crappy Cable Co, who I despise, now carries 13 HD channels (although 5 are broadcast digital) and DVR with FIREWIRE! :eek: I love my VooM service, but they had better not fall asleep at the wheel. I love sports, but I personally care very little about the FSN SD channels being added.

I sure hope VooM plans add INHD & HDNET to its Marquee Pack in the very near future. :yes

Similar situation with my cable company. All the sudden they seem to be doing everything right now that I don't have their digital service.

But to try and stay on topic:

Anyone know the channel #s for FSNs? and any other news on the FSN additions?

DarrellP said:
Who cares?

I care...

DarrellP said:
Where's INHD & HDNET?

Now here's a question I'd like the answer to...

DarrellP said:
We need more National programming before the RSN's, which serve very few people.

Talk about programming that serves few people, we could do with less SD news services who's proppaganda is of no use to anybody...

voomvoom said:
Talk about programming that serves few people, we could do with less SD news services who's proppaganda is of no use to anybody...
I'll drink to that. BTW, I noticed the FSN were listed in the Zap2It guide for Voom, can anyone get them or only if you are in Ohio or Florida?

DarrellP said:
I'll drink to that. BTW, I noticed the FSN were listed in the Zap2It guide for Voom, can anyone get them or only if you are in Ohio or Florida?
I don't think anyone knows this for sure. We'll see once the turn them on. I was talking to a CSR yesterday to get my second STB disconnected (trying to save money - $15 a month) and asked if you would get these channels regardless of where you live and he seemed to think that you would. But who knows?

I posted this in a different thread, I have channel listings in my online PG (it grew from Fox Sports FLorida to Fox FL, Fox Sports Ohio 1 and 2!!), but my PG doesn't show anything..

They are channels 343, 344, adn 345 I think... the CSR told me this is a mistake that Voom isn't adding Fox Florida, they were just trying to. Im sure she's right because only the most informed intelligent people in the country get to be CSRs.

No the RSN channels don't tune. It's the Big Mistake Fiasco of 2004 according to the CSRs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)