Where's my BB Movie Pass

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

GaryPen

Rich or poor, it's good to have money.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
I just got residential service installed. But, I do not have the Movie Pass (nee Platinum) channels. I see the option of adding Movie Pass for $10 in My Account at dish.com. But, I'm supposed to be getting it for free for 10 months.

I called, and they say they added it. But, the channels are still not available on my 722k. (They also can't seem to correct an issue where someone else's DVR is showing up in addition to mine in my DO account. But, that's another story.)

Has this happened to anybody else when taking advantage of this promo?

I am a Dish tech. BB will show up in a day or two normally. Dish had inventory of receivers that do not have BB on them, so it needs to update once or twice to download the software. Once the inventory is used up, BB will show up immediately. When it completes the download, it will be under Blockbuster Movie Pass in the DVR menu

Thanks. I'm not so interested in the streaming BBMP in the DVR menu right now. It's the Platinum channels, HDNet, Palladia, etc, that are the highest priority right now.

I would have th oughtthat if my account was activated for it, those channels would be showing up regardless of whether or not the streaming feature is available in the DVR menu.

I agree: the formerly Platinum linear channels should be showing up right away. I think your CSR did something screwey. Recommend appeal to a DIRT member since they rock.

Use the Forum tab at top and look at the bottom for active users IN RED.

They also can't seem to correct an issue where someone else's DVR is showing up in addition to mine in my DO account. But, that's another story.

Has this happened to anybody else when taking advantage of this promo?

I had this happen to me the first day I tried to access BBMP. The web site was also extremely slow. It eventually cleared up and speed returned and have not seen this since. It's a huge security risk if BBMP is crossing accounts due to some network glitch.

I just signed up saturday and had this same issue. Now it shows the movie pass there, but still says I have to pay for the movies. Going to check tonight and see if it has cleared itself up.

-My "platinum" channels showed up eventually, after an IRT member gave my box another hit. So, I got that going for me, which is nice.
-Also, I didn't realize that I had to activate BBMP myself. The option wasn't visible on the left side of the account side until hours later. But, once I saw the option, I was easily able to activate the BBMP online DVD-by-Mail thing. The installer probably should have mentioned it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)