Votes: 7 22.6%
  • CSI:NY

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • CSI: Miami

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Both should be cancelled

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
Yeap. CSI: Miami felt like a series finale. Honestly, I won't miss this one any more. CSI:NY on the other hand will not. Unfortunately numbers have dropped because of the hiatus. Last week was 9.07 million viewers, up from the previous week and still a time slot winner. It was averaging more than 10 before the break. It is difficult to judge Miami's final ratings because of the Masters over run. Ratings only go up to 11 p.m. Preliminary numbers for it were way down to 7.5 million, and a loser to Celebrity Apprentice. Let this one go, either keep NY on Friday or move it to Sunday for one more season.

S~

Last edited:
I'm almost to the point that I don't care what CBS puts on Sunday nights with the damned sports overruns. I've set my timers for GW and CSI:Miami with 30 minute padding and still miss out on the last part of CSI all too often. :(

Understand. What bugs me here on the Left Coast is my CBS, O&O, uses the East Coast feed so we get all of the lovely banners saying when each show will start.

S~

I didn't see the banners until I started to watch CSI, by then it was too late for me to make the change to CSI's timer. :(

But on the bright side, I cranked up my Playlater DLNA recorder and am in the process of recording the episode to watch later via my PS3. While I'm at it, I'll get the GW that played last night. For some reason my DVR didn't pick it up and I think it was a new episode from the little I saw of it in the beginning of the CSI recording.

No, but unlike Miami, they actually process crime scenes at night, and they aren't wearing unrealistic clothing while processing those crime scenes...

csi-miami-larue57.jpg

She can work my Crime Scene ANYTIME !

I'm almost to the point that I don't care what CBS puts on Sunday nights with the damned sports overruns. I've set my timers for GW and CSI:Miami with 30 minute padding and still miss out on the last part of CSI all too often. :(

I usually set my CSI Miami timer for an extra hour, if it's on time, I get the news ++.

I usually set my CSI Miami timer for an extra hour, if it's on time, I get the news ++.

Which is what I should have done, and knew it when I set the damned thing to 1/2 hour! :(

But as to the episode, if that last seen wasn't a 'good bye' scene, then there never was one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)