Which dish to put back?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Anthony2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 8, 2004
I live in New York and currently have a DVR 522 with a Dish 500 for 110/119 and Dish 300 for 61.5 (currently for minor locals that will be moving to 110/119). I will be getting a new roof in a few days and will be having Dish come by to reinstall the dishes. Assuming all my locals will soon be on the Dish 500 and no current need for HD, shouldn’t I have the tech only put back the Dish 500 and leave off the Dish 300? Would it be better to leave them both off and have them install a Dish 1000 instead? What would be my best option (before I get new holes drilled into my new roof)?

Anthony2 said:
I live in New York and currently have a DVR 522 with a Dish 500 for 110/119 and Dish 300 for 61.5 (currently for minor locals that will be moving to 110/119). I will be getting a new roof in a few days and will be having Dish come by to reinstall the dishes. Assuming all my locals will soon be on the Dish 500 and no current need for HD, shouldn’t I have the tech only put back the Dish 500 and leave off the Dish 300? Would it be better to leave them both off and have them install a Dish 1000 instead? What would be my best option (before I get new holes drilled into my new roof)?

Dish 1000 does NOT work in New York. The Signal from 129 can't be received in the Northeast. If you intend to ever get a HDTV and or want the HD channels that Dish offers then you will need that Dish 300 pointed at 61.5.

John

Anthony2 said:

Dish 1000 does NOT work in New York. The Signal from 129 can't be received in the Northeast. If you intend to ever get a HDTV and or want the HD channels that Dish offers then you will need that Dish 300 pointed at 61.5.

John

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)