Which local channels do you have on DirecTV?

Which you got on DirecTV? Local or DNS?

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
They don't offer local channels in my area yet, why who knows, I'm in Montgomery, Alabama.. cities above and below me have it, I'm clueless as to why Montgomery doesn't.. Dish has local here, trying not to switch

I get my locals thru the D* recvr with my OTA set up normally. (no option for that in the poll) I use the rcvr to record them just like any other.

Well I get my Greenville/Spartanburg/Asheville/Anderson locals in HD. I get NBC (WYFF 4), CBS (WSPA 7), ABC (WLOS 13), Fox (WHNS 21), PBS (only from UNC-TV/WUNF 33), and The CW (WYCW 62) in HD. The local channels I get in SD are WGGS 16 (Religious Independent), MyNetwork TV (WMYA 40), and PBS (SCETV/WNTV 29). To tell you the truth, I wished that D* add WNEG-TV 32 (Independent). Plus I get 33.2 (UNC-KD/PBS) in SD as well on D*.

It would be nice if we should recieve the NYC/LA feeds of NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX. But unfortunately, it's not gonna happen :(

As I told you many times before, I think it's a SHVERA thing.

We got two HD recievers, one in my room, and one in the living room. I've bought the latter for my mother's birthday last August, also she bought her a HDTV. Also we got two SD recievers, one in my stepfather's room, and one in my brothers room. We've got the Choice Xtra package (200+). My favorite channels I like to watch are lots. I'm a fan of Degrassi: The Next Generation, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, 30 Rock, Vampire Diaries, Dancing with the Stars, Law & Order, What Not To Wear, The Office, etc.

My local stations that are broadcasting news in HD are 7, 13, 40 (unfortuately D* doesn't have WMYA in HD yet), and 62. Station which is broadcasting news in 16x9 SD is 4. And station broadcasting 4X3 SD news is 21.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts