Which one?

To me buying a Phone is like buying a car, you buy the brand new model you will pay a lot more then buying last year's model and there really isn't much difference.

We aren't talking thousands of dollars here or even hundreds of dollars. Big difference. Not your best argument ;)

My cpu does Just fine, I actually under clock it to save the battery. The camera does a great job Imo. If I want to take a picture that I want to keep forever I have a digital camera.

Better is better IMO. But my phone does more than my schtuff.

It's all what people want for themselves. I'm not saying you are wrong or that I'm right, it's what the individual wants.

Don't you dare bring reason into the discussion. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

We are both leaning more and more towards the S4 and may go look at one this week.

I'm hoping I can sell our iPhone 4Ss to help toward the cost. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You shouldn't have a problem selling the iPhone. They hold their value well.

I'm leaning towards the one myself, but may bypass both.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I keep looking at the S4, just haven't pulled the trigger, trying to find the right case for it ahead of time, need something that won't be slippery.

I've been looking at an extended battery on amazon and there's a series of honeycomb cases for the S4 with this extended battery that the reviews say adds slip resistance to the phone.

Which would you go for?

I'm thinking the htc one. Last few androids I had were samsung, and kind of wanting a change from them. The build quality of the one is great (not saying the s4 isnt), and blink feed intrigues me.

I just wish Verizon would announce a release date already. What's taking them so long?

I just wish Verizon would announce a release date already. What's taking them so long?

No idea, but one bright spot. Other carriers are dropping the price in advance of this. It should put pressure on Verizon to release it at $99.

Sent from my Nexus 7

I'm thinking the htc one. Last few androids I had were samsung, and kind of wanting a change from them. The build quality of the one is great (not saying the s4 isnt), and blink feed intrigues me.

I am just the opposite. I have had a few HTC products and wanted a change to something else. I got tired of HTC not updating their devices in a timely manner. My poor HTC One X was only a couple months old before 4.2 was released and when it finally received an update it still never was updated to a current version.

I can understand that. Change is good from time to time.

I was just looking online at Verizon's price for the S4 and it's actually $199, AFTER a $50 mail in rebate debit card. :(

AT&T has it for $199 with no rebate required it looks like.

Less than that for the lower gig model. They are running half off all smartphones right now for a new contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)