Which one?

Quick question for you guys,

Seeing we are discussing the S4 and the HTC One.

Both of these have very nice cameras from what ive read, do they have a Flash for the camera as well?

The info I have read about the S4 doesn't say one way or the other.

Last edited:
Quick question for you guys,

Seeing we are discussing the S4 and the HTC One.

Both of these have very nice cameras from what ive read, do they have a Flash for the camera as well?

The info I have read about the S4 doesn't say one way or the other.

Back camera yes. Nearly every phone does now... Front camera I don't know, but doubt it.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Back camera yes. Nearly every phone does now... Front camera I don't know, but doubt it.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Ya, I eventually found out why it wasn't working ... needed to turn it on in the Settings first, then on the Camera screen.

I can't imagine there being a flash on the front camera either, what a great way to blind yourself !

I used the HTC Trade up program and traded my Iphone 4S. I was very tired of IPhones. I got the HTC One and I love it. I've had it for a couple months and have never missed my IPhone.

I used it too with my HTC Inspire. I got $100 for it, a pretty good deal since I only paid $40 for it! What did they give you for the IPhone?

Where did you trade your iPhone at? Most places put my Verizon iPhone 4S 16g at $140-170 trade in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you trade your iPhone at? Most places put my Verizon iPhone 4S 16g at $140-170 trade in.

IIRC verizon offers a trade in credit as well, but I am not sure how much they give.

I was quoted $140 from Verizon.

She said she went through the HTC trade up program.

Just FYI, $179 upgrade fee to S4 on amazon ($149 if a new Verizon account). I have the Note 2 and love it!! Good luck with your choice!

Sorry - posted from work and just got back to play :)
I went through the HTC Trade up program and I double checked the amount. It was $220 and they send you a prepaid visa card for it. They were still doing it the last I looked but it may be a little lower because a little time has gone by. The will email you an estimate and you have 30 days to send them the phone once you fill out the acceptance paperwork. At that time Best Buy was offering less and they only give you BB gift cards. My son has the HTC OneX and both he and I like my One better. The Sync program transferred everything without any problems too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)