Which satellite do I use?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
looking at the OP's location he is in the Spokane market. All of his locals except for a 2ndary CBS are in HD. So if the OP only puts up a SL3 he would miss KLEW CBS

all the rest of his locals are in HD

CBS KREM 2 2
CBS KLEW 3
ABC KXLY 4 4
NBC KHQ 6 6
PBS KSPS 7 7
PBS KWSU 10 10
CW KSKN 22 22
PBS KCDT 26 26
FOX KAYU 28 28

Sky1,
Your lack of specificity in your post and your lack of understanding about how to aim a dish strongly suggests you should have a professional aim your dish for you. If, on the other hand, you are simply on some adventure about how to aim a dish and you are just doing this as a hobby, you should use the search function on this forum to find the instructions you need on aiming your dish. I have posted specific instructions no less that five times on this very forum about how to aim a dish. A search will get you the information you are seeking.
Bob

Reactions: high_order1
even if the customer only had HD equipment and all the locals are in HD?[/QUOTE

Yes, it makes no difference. If you are in a market where the SD locals come from 119, you get a 5-LNB dish. As I said, the installers won't normally even carry a 3-LNB, and there probably aren't any in the installers warehouse either.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)