Which Spaceway are the Hartford locals on?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
How can I tell on which SW sat the Hartford hd locals are? There is only one transponder showing on SW1 and two on SW2.

Not exactly sure but I got the new H20 firmware and 103 (Network 14) is showing signals at

tp3 - 94
tp4 - 59
tp5 - 60

I am assuming tp3 is the correct one. I've had very high strengths since the install despite the movements of transponders. My dish appears to be well aligned. Installer did a great job.

Brewer4 said:
Not exactly sure but I got the new H20 firmware and 103 (Network 14) is showing signals at

tp3 - 94
tp4 - 59
tp5 - 60

I am assuming tp3 is the correct one. I've had very high strengths since the install despite the movements of transponders. My dish appears to be well aligned. Installer did a great job.

I am getting t3 92, t4 54, and t5 65 from Cheshire, nothing on 99. The new firmware upgrade has apparently removed 99 somehow, or maybe the spotbeams have been realigned.

Last edited:
Hart5150 said:
Yeah I would like to know also, just in case I have to "move" to get NESN-HD.

Doesn't matter what sat they are on, if you aren't under the spot beam carrying NESN-HD, you aren't getting it...

It doesn't necessarily matter if the spotbeam covers you per se. If your zip code is not listed in the database as "in market" then you are still out. There will be plenty of people that are in a certain spotbeam but not in that claimed market based on their service zip. Granted if your zip is in the claimed market, then you will be covered by that particular spotbeam.

Hart5150 said:
Yeah I would like to know also, just in case I have to "move" to get NESN-HD.

I doubt in PA that you will be under the spot beam.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)