white dongle ?????

That is actually a very good idea. I just plugged my iPad into the front usb port and the iPad recognized that it was plugged in although it wouldn’t charge.

In the past I’ve alway seen a pop up indicating a “unsupported device” with a iPhone or thumb drive.

Reactions: pattykay
We're trying to help you troubleshoot your issue. The solutions posed by the members in this thread are the best options available.
thank you, i do appreciate the efforts here to help. but now it is too late because i sent the white dongle back for a full refund and ordered the more expensive DISH dongle.
sometimes the extra $$$s are worth it. i will come back with more results when the new dish duel gets here.
thanks again for all the help and suggestions!
Too bad none of the suggestions worked, would have been much better. I think i got a bad Dongle for sure!

thank you, i do appreciate the efforts here to help. but now it is too late because i sent the white dongle back for a full refund and ordered the more expensive DISH dongle.
sometimes the extra $$$s are worth it. i will come back with more results when the new dish duel gets here.
thanks again for all the help and suggestions!
Too bad none of the suggestions worked, would have been much better. I think i got a bad Dongle for sure!

Let us know if the replacement works

sometimes the extra $$$s are worth it.

In general, that is true. But in this case, it's the exact same innards for both the AirTV dual tuner dongle, and the Dish equivalent.
I think i got a bad Dongle for sure!

Maybe I missed it. Did you buy the single tuner dongle, or the dual tuner dongle? If single, then nobody here ever suggested that would work on an H3. Just saying. As a happy owner of the AirTV dual tuner dongle running on my H3.

Reactions: charlesrshell
In general, that is true. But in this case, it's the exact same innards for both the AirTV dual tuner dongle, and the Dish equivalent.

Maybe I missed it. Did you buy the single tuner dongle, or the dual tuner dongle? If single, then nobody here ever suggested that would work on an H3. Just saying. As a happy owner of the AirTV dual tuner dongle running on my H3.
yes, mine was also the Duel.

Reactions: TheKrell

As a happy owner of the AirTV dual tuner dongle running on my H3.

This is encouraging as I have a H3 and Joey4K installation coming Saturday and a UPS notice that the duAl adapter is going to be delivered tomorrow.

AirTV staff don't have a clue what they're doing so be careful. I ordered the adapter last Saturday and not having received an email confirmation of purchase called them Tuesday. I talked to 2 ladies who both told me they had no record of my purchase. Upon checking my Mastercard transactions on line, sure enough they had debited my card for $32....vendor - AirTV.

Reactions: TheKrell
This is encouraging as I have a H3 and Joey4K installation coming Saturday and a UPS notice that the duAl adapter is going to be delivered tomorrow.

AirTV staff don't have a clue what they're doing so be careful. I ordered the adapter last Saturday and not having received an email confirmation of purchase called them Tuesday. I talked to 2 ladies who both told me they had no record of my purchase. Upon checking my Mastercard transactions on line, sure enough they had debited my card for $32....vendor - AirTV.
So what is the latest? Did AirTV find your purchase?

They only charged me $29.99 for my dual tuner dongle?? What's changed?

Here on the left is the single tuner Air TV tuner. And on the right is the new dual tuner. (The shell for this dual tuner says Dish but the insides are the same.). :)

IMG_2584.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
The Air TV dual tuner has about a sis inch cable built in on the USB side.

The single tuner has the USB connector right on the end of the module.

Reactions: pattykay
Update................received my Dish Dongle today and got it installed, it immediately brought up the proper screen and i did the reboot, scanned the channels and working PERFECT...........
happy happy, :)

i still say i got a bad White one!:wtf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)