White Springs Down

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ghia

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Nov 11, 2005
Didn't see this info posted anywhere...

I was having problems locking White Springs on G27, no signal at all. I went to the White Springs website and on the front page it states.

WSTV is experiencing an outage due to a major lightning strike at our facilities in Florida. We are working on a resolution. Updates will be forthcoming. Our Internet stream is unaffected.

It went out about a week ago for a short time then last night I noticed it was gone. Hope they can get it back on and maybe get the quality of the picture a bit better. Even the ads seem like your looking through a screen door. Still I really enjoy WSTV and thank them for the service.

If I was struck by lightning and was still alive to tell about it I would describe it as a major strike.

"Hey! What did it feel like?" "Electrifying.... hair razing experience.... mind blowing...." :)

At my location,quality is definitely much higher. Something improved. I'm seeing twice what I had before.

I'm see higher signal levels as well.

don't know about you guys

Don't know about you guys by lightening here in this part of idaho loves things like FM antennas and Satellite dishes. Two things I keep hearing. Local radio station 102.5fm goes off the air every so many years and people back in the day when bud was common Got tired of there dishes getting hit. Yes the dish was okay, etc. But the lnb would be toasted and at the time 300.00 I can see there concern about going to a small dish and stuff. Back then that is and now I'm getting out of subject. Also I remeber the cable company going off the air a few times because of it.

later,

Josh

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)