White Springs TV on IA7

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yep already planning on that.just waiting for the rain to go away.is Amc 1 to far a distance apart to get that.I seen some KET channles there.since I live in KY.anyways thought why not if I can

WyldCherry said:
Yep already planning on that.just waiting for the rain to go away.is Amc 1 to far a distance apart to get that.I seen some KET channles there.since I live in KY.anyways thought why not if I can

AMC 1 is too far away (20 degrees away from G10R). The most I have tried for is 10 degrees off centre (AMC3 and IA5) and while I was able to get all transponders on AMC3 there were some that were very weak. I moved IA5 off centre by at least 2 degrees (and then re-pointed the dish at it) which moved the AMC3 LNB to about 8 degrees off centre. While there was minor signal loss off of IA5, there was a greater increase in signal strength on AMC3, and the weak transponders became fine for viewing. (See attached photo for current setup.)

Plus, the KET channels are Digicipher 2 so you wouldn't be able to get them.

Attachments

• dish2c03.jpg
    dish2c03.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 115
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)