White Springs TV on Intelsat -7

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

neil_kc1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 14, 2004
KANSAS CITY AREA
Starnetwork is gone on Intelsat 7 . It has been renamed White Springs TV. Same frequency, transponder, and SR.

I was amazed at how much the signal has imporved. It is quickly becomming a favorite of mine. New movie lead ins, great old movies and old cartoons, brings back my childhood. Any one else notice the difference?

Same great talk radio on the 2nd audio carrier. Programs like Chuck Harder "For the People" and Victor Ives, "Golden Age Of Radio." it is great.

Checked it out.

I love the Popeye cartoons! :) Also, as noted in another thread somewhere, it seems to show up on several different tps... so if you quality isn't top of the line try another blind scan.

I am wondering why they change their name from Star TV to White Springs TV?

Is that the name of the location for the TX uplinks somewhere?

Any ideas?;)

I think it's in Florida, "Way down upon the Suwannee River", but I could be wrong. Seems like someone posted a thread in this forum about an uplink that was forsale in White Springs, a year or so ago. I could have read about it somewhere else, and also the uplink may not have anything to do with StarNet TV. Could (and probably is) be another White Springs.

Al

voomvoom said:
I think it's in Florida, "Way down upon the Suwannee River", but I could be wrong. Seems like someone posted a thread in this forum about an uplink that was forsale in White Springs, a year or so ago. I could have read about it somewhere else, and also the uplink may not have anything to do with StarNet TV. Could (and probably is) be another White Springs.

Al

yep. The White Springs uplink is for our old buddy Chuck Harder and "For the People". From his website (www.chuckharder.com)

Hello everybody, "For the People" (tm)
is on-the-air nationwide via satellite.
We're broadcasting to you live from,
"Way down upon the Suwannee River" at White Springs, Florida!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts