Status
Please reply by conversation.

TRG

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
Well I guess its safe to say that whitesprings is not coming back to FTA satellite. I tried listening to the talkstar radio stream on the internet today. The internet audio like the satellite audio is over driven by about 130 percent. Its so distorted that I couldn't listen for more than a couple of minutes or so. Its a shame too, I enjoyed WSTV and TSR a lot when it was on. Oh well, all good things must come to an end I guess.

I watch

I watch River almost every day! Great old movies, only thing I think I have seen Bonaza that same show at least 10 times in the past 3 days...That's a little much even for me...They need to work on their video feed or something because it goes south a lot. I have a great signal but the video often goes...

That being said, It has wonderful old movies! I really enjoy it even with the little bumps.. :)

I just checked my bookmark audio streams. No Audio. The video channel still come in.

What url did you try for the audio ?

bummer...yeah some of those movies on WSTV were like 6th generation VHS tapes but they had some decent movies on there ;)

I get about a zillion channels on 97W Ku band, none of which are "River Broadcasting" - does it maybe show up as something else?

River

River shows up on all My Receivers as River Broadcasting...it has some issues but it's perfectly watchable here...Seems it scans in better about 11 in the morning for me anyways...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)