Who can honor a promise made to me by a rep

Status
Please reply by conversation.
So if it takes 2 weeks to get installed, your just out of luck ?

Yes basically,

to the other person tommarow I post the list of states that get the 14 day deal. I know for it to happen you have to directly order with dtv otherwise you have to go through your retailer to cancel .

Yes basically,

to the other person tommarow I post the list of states that get the 14 day deal. I know for it to happen you have to directly order with dtv otherwise you have to go through your retailer to cancel .

STONEMAN:

There is more to it than that. It makes a difference how the customer was solicited. For years Directv has tried to stop telemarketers from just calling everybody...and the FEDs have concurred. But here, in Maryland, you can cancel within three days of delivery...but the law seems silent on other durations other than it must be a door to door solicitation.

Then there is a whole body of contract law that outlines a basic contract.........including that both parties understand what the agreement says.........
Tengo la impresion de que?...Git mah drift & dig it?

Laws and courts speak but bull walks! Just don't pay them!. Make them prove they rendered service.

I have a judgment against an installation company but nobody seems to have a clue how to collect my money because they left the state. Therefore, how can we help this poor, new customer just because the local news will not come from the same town they line in? Traffic sucks everywhere...crime kills...why watch it at the end of the day anyhow?

Stoneman, I know you can do this but ...have your coffee first...it is only TV!.

Joe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts