Who do you consider to be your teams BIGGEST rival

You know I dont know if in todays age "Rivals" exist, so many teams so many players being friendly with each other (From a pro persepctive)

If I had to pick for my local teams:

Tigers: Indians, White Sox

Wings: Chicago, Toronto

Lions: Um, Next question...But in the days of 9-7 and 8-8 years I would say bears and packers

Pistons: Cavs, Celtics..a few years ago Pacers/Pistons was a nice rival...

U of M: Ohio State

The VIKINGS are the most hated team in Detroit when it comes to football. I'll add Montreal to the Wings list, although we don't see them much anymore. And there still is a special place in our hearts for the Avalanche. If you ask the Red Wing players right now, they'll tell you there is no love lost for San Jose, either.

As for MICHIGAN - MSU and Notre Dame come right after "that evil school from the South".

The VIKINGS are the most hated team in Detroit when it comes to football. I'll add Montreal to the Wings list, although we don't see them much anymore. And there still is a special place in our hearts for the Avalanche. If you ask the Red Wing players right now, they'll tell you there is no love lost for San Jose, either.

As for MICHIGAN - MSU and Notre Dame come right after "that evil school from the South".

Ah yes Wings/AVS March 24 1997 I believe??

well obviously my team is the Irish

I would say our biggest rival is easily USC

Even though we have been down basically since Holtz left it seems that every team circles our game at the beginning of the year and brings their "A" game. Michigan State always seems to play the game of their lives against us then blows the rest on the season

Bears:

PACKERS!
Vikings

White Sox -

Indians
Twins
Tigers

Bulls-

Pistons

Illinois State Redbird Basketball-

Bradley The War on I-74

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)