Who has L610 on his/her 722 and NO CH501?

I have L610 on my 722 (verified on menu) and 4 movies listed for ch 501, but no 1080p movie listed as of 9:30 am on Friday.

Does anyone know if the receivers that have the L610 software and can see 501 listed have the actual movie already downloaded to their hardrive? Does ch 501 indicate it is available for purchase yet?

If we have L610 since a week, I don't think it takes a week to download a movie to the hard drive.

Still no 501 here yet, amd still the smart card error on "Movies and More"

This thread was educational. I was wondering why I have no 501. I have a 622 and still don't have the L610 software. Not sure why they announced August 1 to August 31. for this 1080P $2.99 movie when no one seems to have it except for Scott.
I do believe I read in some thread he posted that we all should have it by 8/11 on the 622's and by today on the 722's

I just don't understand why some people WITH L610 cannot see channel 501, and others do.

Another question: Will ALL people eventually get the new smart cards?

I've no idea either.

Based on my experience in the past with swaps, we'll all have new smart cards (or smart cards period for those of us with newer cardless receivers) unless we have the new boxes with the new generation card built in. E* isn't going to leave the hole in their service forever and the existing technology is obviously very exploited just based on the information online alone.

I do hope the card swap happens sooner instead of later so that I can get a 1000.4 and aim for EA. I do appreciate the fact that card swaps are a huge headache (support and financially) for E*, so they will probably take the slower road.

I view it as a good thing, it gives more value to the 100 or so bucks a month they get from me knowing that the hackers will wake up one day to no free ride.

I just got a replacement 722 last Thursday, and the first thing it did was grab the L610 software and then pull down a couple of 5 minute promos to put on the hard drive. But no CH 501 as of Sunday.

Oh, and it is a new software feature that when you hit the Info button twice to make the box opaque that the satellite you are using for that channel is displayed? I hadn't seen that before and it sure beats going to the Point Dish setup menu!

sigmtr

I believe my old L512 software did that too.

It would be better if it showed the TP and a signal strength number. :) I found it on accident. It's a neat feature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)