Who Has The Best Deal For A Basic Wii Console?

goreds2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 7, 2009
OHIO
I am just wanting it for the included games of bowling and Tennis. Just wondering who may have the best price for this at the moment.

Thanks, :up

I think it's pretty much $199 no matter where you go... some people will occasionally have bundles, but I haven't seen one of those since Christmas.

From what I've read the Wii and PS3 are both somewhat supply constrained at the moment, all you'll probably find will be 'bundles' that are just schemes to get you to buy accessories too, not discounts.

From what I've read the Wii and PS3 are both somewhat supply constrained at the moment, all you'll probably find will be 'bundles' that are just schemes to get you to buy accessories too, not discounts.
I don't know about that. I was at a Costco this weekend and they had tons of PS3s (non-bundled) in stock, and a quick search of Amazon and Gamestop.com yielded Wiis available for shipping. So it may not be quite as easy as finding an Xbox 360, but odds are you'll be able to find one without having to trade for sexual favors..

I don't know about that. I was at a Costco this weekend and they had tons of PS3s (non-bundled) in stock, and a quick search of Amazon and Gamestop.com yielded Wiis available for shipping. So it may not be quite as easy as finding an Xbox 360, but odds are you'll be able to find one without having to trade for sexual favors..

All depends on where you're looking, I think. Some places are out of one or the other, but the last time I was at my local Best Buy, they had one or two PS3's, a few more Wii's and about 50-60 360's...

I am just wanting it for the included games of bowling and Tennis. Just wondering who may have the best price for this at the moment.

Thanks, :up

Wii sports comes with all Wii's.

The manager at my local gamestop said, nintendo and sony was slowing stock to improve sales. Consumer want items more, when it's not available. There been a backorder on both console for at least a month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts