Who has the worst sports fans?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
mccoy,

how do you feel about the Penguins?

:up Been my team since Mario came aboard.

Growing up I wasn't exposed to that much hockey, except for the network game every week. I loved it even then though, and jumped on the Bruins' bandwagon watching Orr, Esposito, and Derek Sanderson (I had a huge poster of him on my wall and none of my friends knew who the hell he was). After the Bruins began to fizzle out, I kind of floundered until I was in Pittsburgh for a Pirates series and scored tickets to see the Pens play the Bruins (my old team!). That was in either '84 or '85 and was my first hockey game to attend. I thought it was the best live sport I'd ever seen - still do. At that moment I was completely hooked on hockey, Lemieux converted me to a Pens fan, and I've been that way ever since. And having never played, I'm still learning things about the game, which keeps it fun.

As far as pro teams go, I followed my Dad as a Pirates fan, and adopted the Steelers and Pens through exposure. When it comes to college sports though, we've always had that in Louisiana, and I'm a born and bred Tiger fan. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts