Who Is Brad at Dish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ohio_caps

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 15, 2004
Had a bad install last month of my 722k. I replaced a 211 with a 722k. Lost NHL center ice on all receivers, my 322 was disabled and hours on the phone to get the correct programming back on all three receivers.

Got an automatic how did your service call go survey over the phone and I won't reveal the scores I gave them, but lets just say it was not pretty. So bad it asked me to record a message, which I did. Got a call from "Brad" a couple days later appoligizing for the fiasco. "Brad" said he was shocked at my experience and was sending me a couple free PPV coupons in email. He read back my email account and it was right. Before I hung up the phone, he said "I just sent the email to you".......

BRAD WHERE ARE MY COUPONS???????????

I know this is not the Dishnetwork CS forum, but anyone know if Brad a senior person or just some CS yahoo? Anyone got an email?

lets see...25,000+ Dish employees within the corporation, and probably 3000+ of those work at the corp offices in Colorado...shouldn't be too hard to find Brad...

Unless something has changed, coupons aren't something that are e-mailed. The theory is that if they make them hard enough to use, you won't bother using them.

It should show up on your account

Unless something has changed, coupons aren't something that are e-mailed. The theory is that if they make them hard enough to use, you won't bother using them.

When recently I got a couple of coupons for the problem of not being able to log in for several days. I needed to pay my bill before to long & they were working on changing the system at that time. Once they got it fixed they emailed me the info that I had 2 PPV coupons available to use. So yes w/ paperless billing customers they do email them now.

I happened to find a photo of "Brad". He's the one on the right...

IndianCallCentre2.jpg

lets see...25,000+ Dish employees within the corporation, and probably 3000+ of those work at the corp offices in Colorado...shouldn't be too hard to find Brad...

I asked if he was a senior person that anyone knew???? Next time I will bring my speak 'n spell out for you. Maybe I should t y p e s l o w e r ? ? ?

Last edited:
Had a bad install last month of my 722k. I replaced a 211 with a 722k. Lost NHL center ice on all receivers, my 322 was disabled and hours on the phone to get the correct programming back on all three receivers.

Got an automatic how did your service call go survey over the phone and I won't reveal the scores I gave them, but lets just say it was not pretty. So bad it asked me to record a message, which I did. Got a call from "Brad" a couple days later appoligizing for the fiasco. "Brad" said he was shocked at my experience and was sending me a couple free PPV coupons in email. He read back my email account and it was right. Before I hung up the phone, he said "I just sent the email to you".......

I know this is not the Dishnetwork CS forum, but anyone know if Brad a senior person or just some CS yahoo? Anyone got an email?

No one of importance calls customers back. That should narrow it down for you.

Brad? We ain't got no Brads. We don't need no Brads! I don't have to get you any stinkin' Brads!" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stinking_badges#cite_note-4Dish CSRs

Ghpr13:)
(With apologizes to any Brads out there!):D

Check your online account. I know they have given me a few freebies in the past, and they are visible through your account at dishnetwork.com

Brad is wearing the checked shirt and "Bob" the guy who pumps your gas at the Getty Gas Station is wearing the striped shirt.:rant:

No, no, that's Mujibar on the left. He had to put his Dish Network customer on hold, someone called in for a reservation at Holiday Inn Express..

I know someone who works for … let’s just say an “unspecified Government agency”.

There are 312 "Brad"s associated with Dish Network Corporate.

Would you like their home phone numbers?

Just kidding....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)