Who listens to Music on their I PHONES?

I listen to podcasts on my iphone and music on burned cds in the car.

I have to use the old cd to tape adaptor since I don't have an external jack on my car stereo. When I get a new car in a couple of years with an external jack, I'll listen to music with my phone as well.

Pandora would be a good iphone music option as well.

Some. But I use it more to listen to comedy routines and newsy stuff, and science & technology podcasts. Packing it now with everything of interest for a long autotrain ride to FL, then 7 hour drive to Key West, then back.

I don't have an iPhone, but I do have a Windows Mobile phone. I was listening to the Sirius streams on and off until I canceled my subscription back in November. Now I listen to a number of different internet radio streams, all for free. If I happen to be in a poor reception area (not very often) I can always play stored music or a podcast or something. Heck, I even still turn on the radio every now and then just for giggles.

I want to use the iPhone in the car when I can find an FM Transmitter that doesn't have interference issues with the phone. Slacker and Pandora are my choices for music, when i'm not listening to what I have on the phone itself. Right this minute I'm listening to a custom station I made on slacker. Sounds good, SQ and content wise.

My 09 Civic has a built in USB port in the center console that you can plug a usb drive into or even better...an iPod (or iPhone in my case) and the radio has all the controls(sees it as an iPod and you can browse through all the albums and also do a shuffle). I honestly never used an MP3 player before but this is fantastic and with the prospect of adding the slacker app I am seriously thinking about dropping Sirius. I've also found several podcasts that I subscribe to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts