Who makes this diplexer?

FantasyChannel

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
Does anyone know who makes this diplexer? there's no info when searching for LSR107 in satelliteguys or web.

Attachments

• Scan10004.JPG
    Scan10004.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 470
yep, just checked downstairs, they were shipped with the DoOm eq to integrate the OTA antennas

maybe check VOOMS website, oh sorry that would be rainbow vision...uhh,oh, its gone too!

these were shipped with voom , never seen them before or after.

interesting. I ran across these at a Dish Network trouble call done by a subcontractor. Typical contractor install, no seals or weatherizing of any sort anywhere and completely cleaned up the mess. I traded the diplexer out just in case there was water damage and never seen these before.

fantasy,

it does not belong OUTSIDE to begin with, so i guess you do the jr league , huh?

diplexers and multiswitches belong inside!!

dragon002 said:
fantasy,

it does not belong OUTSIDE to begin with, so i guess you do the jr league , huh?

Oh i agree, but usually doesn't happen. I wasn't going to re-install the system.

dragon002 said:
these were shipped with voom , never seen them before or after.
Must have come later. Mine had 3 inputs and 2 outputs, although it was split internally with 1 side as 2 into 1 and the other side 1 on 1. Then again, mine was probably intended for a set-up with 2 recievers, I only had 1 receiver. Still, that should have made the 1 on 1 side useless. It couldn't have supplied any OTA antenna for a second receiver.

Al

dragon002 said:
fantasy,

sometimes you have to put diplexers outside, usually you do it so you dont have to run another wire inside the building. At my house I have them outside, and have had them outside for 3 years no with no problem. I use mine to combine sat and cable outside at the cable drop, also use them to backfeed OUTSIDE to the cable box, and also up at the roof to combine sat and OTA (and before i hear anything about signal loss, i'm not doing all of those in the same line)
like i said, i've had diplexers and a DP34 switch outside for years without any problem (just buy good quality diplexers)