Who needs NFL Sunday Ticket when you have FTA :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Iceberg said:
it changed over the weekend..

12 of 16....I have Digital Basic right now with Detroit locals so I don't get all the Globals or CH...but thats changing soon :)

You mean your package doesn't include all the CH or Globals? That's news to me. I thought carrying all the Canadian locals are mandatory for any DBS package.

Or is it only meant for BEV?

vurbano said:
Like most typical football fans I have a favorite team. Thats the game I want to see every week. They are out of market but thankfully they are popular and are often shown nationally. But 320 bucks to watch one game in HD every week? No way. I could care less about paying for a million games I dont want to watch.

Like most of the football fans I also have a favorite team, but I like watching football the bar's way: many games simultaneously. Watching 1 game at a time is no fun at all...

Yesterday I was watching 4 simultaneously on 3 TVs and one on an LCD monitor (using a Twinhan card). Altogether I watched 8 during the two timeslots, not counting channel surfing. Next week I'll try to setup an old CRT monitor such that I can watch 5 simultaneously...

rangers00 said:
You mean your package doesn't include all the CH or Globals? That's news to me. I thought carrying all the Canadian locals are mandatory for any DBS package.

Or is it only meant for BEV?

no. Digital Basic is a entry level package.
$20 for 80 channels....no additions can be made

Main highlights are
-CBC from Halifax, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver and all the affiliate stations (the ones not owned by the network...like Thunder Bay, Prince George, etc)
-CTV from Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and the affiliate stations
-Global from Halifax, Toronto and Vancouver
-CITY from Toronto
-TSN
-The audio channels (not the radio stations, just the 40 audio)
-one set of nets
-APTN
-couple other channels (weather, shopping, CPAC)

Its a nice package but I don't get anything from the Central timezone, no CH, only one A Channel & City and no HD...but the good part is the simsubs are few :)

So there was only a couple games I missed..one was Buffalo (I have detroit nets) and the other was the CH Hamilton game

Another week..another round of games
Detroit at Chicago --WMQF
Minnesota at Cincinnati—KQDS (local fox for me)
Jacksonville at Indianapolis—CBS VI
Atlanta at Seattle—KUIL
St. Louis at Arizona--KPBI
Miami at NY Jets--CBS VI
Cleveland at Green Bay—KDLH (local CBS)

I will be able to see both ABC ganmes :) (NYG/NO on WPRU and the toher on my local)

9 of 16...through in SC and I can get 13 of 16 :)

Tsn

Hey ICE, I see on your first post you refer to TSN, is that the same as the one on Nimiq 1/3...12559 (H) sr 20.000 ? ;) If so, what LNB do I need to see it ? I have one from DirecTV, a Ku Uni and a Ku Single( which I can only recieve signal by STANDARD in ANT SetUp) ? Monday evening I was Scanning Sats with the use of Me Motor, and that showed up, with Black Screen :cool: ThanKs !!!

Lnb ?

O K , Whick LNB do I need, or do I have to Subscribe ? If so, is that included in the Basic Package ? Also, I'm in Miami, can I get that Here ? ThanKs !!! ;)

I'm confused on the question

-TSN carries the ESPN game on Sunday night (they are the Canadian version of ESPN)
-it is a subscription service just like ESPN

Don't Be Cornfused !!!

The LNB I have on Me 3' dish is Ku Single, TSN, won't come in, epg I use shows it is TSN... What LNB do I need to see it ? If I need to Sub, whom do I Sub to and where are they ? I am in Miami Fl, can I Sub here ? :confused:

you would need an ExpressVu or StarChoice system (which are Canadian systems) and subscribe to that programming. If you have cable, it will be on ESPN :)

What about TV Azteca?

Any games on TV Azteca this week? I tried to look at the site but I could not figure it out. That's what I get for taking German in high school instead of Spanish (only thing I can do in German is count :) )

If they show the Steelers again, I will watch. I never have the volume turned up anyway. Otherwise, it's off to my friend's house for Sunday Ticket.

according to their website, for "Carta de Programación para el 18 de Septiembre de 2005 "

12:00 NFL, Pittsburgh vs Houston

looks like you can see in Espanol :)

The call signs I added in for azteca 7 are XHIMT. sorry for the delay in responding, but i've been away from the computer.

I tried that and it said no go

I have only OTA set up on Titan TV (no cable, no satellite) so that might be it :(
(I tried the Azteca call sign for San Diego & El Paso...no go)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

2700A and birds

Thank you Iceberg - I got TV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)