Who Sells 4ft or Bigger Prime Focus Antennas

Status
Please reply by conversation.

derdude

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 10, 2004
Is there anyplace on-line that still sells prime focus satellite antennas? I am looking for a 4 or up to 6 foot prime focus dish to use for GOES satellite reception.

Thanks...

Depending on where you live.. a few have purchased from Tek2000.com w/ mixed results.
They're a Canadian dealer priced in US currency and US shipping fees which turns off most Canadians (ie 40% exchange rate)

Ebay might be an option along w/ your local classifieds.

Cheers, K

PS- There is a used dish thread in the Cband section

Is there anyplace on-line that still sells prime focus satellite antennas? I am looking for a 4 or up to 6 foot prime focus dish to use for GOES satellite reception.

Thanks...
fixed or with a motor? you can pull in C-Band with my egg its q 4 foot, back then it was doing what a 10 foot dish could do, but not sure how good or bad it would be with 2 degree spacing never fired it up, because it was missing a part, then I found that part years later from another dealer but I lost a reason to play with it, I use it to cover my fig fig tree with, have a fixed mount for it the feed goes in the BACK OF THE DISH, YES IT DOES.... READ UP AND LEARN
walking dead.jpg

Reactions: k.r.
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)