Who Sells 4ft or Bigger Prime Focus Antennas

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

derdude

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 10, 2004
Is there anyplace on-line that still sells prime focus satellite antennas? I am looking for a 4 or up to 6 foot prime focus dish to use for GOES satellite reception.

Thanks...

Depending on where you live.. a few have purchased from Tek2000.com w/ mixed results.
They're a Canadian dealer priced in US currency and US shipping fees which turns off most Canadians (ie 40% exchange rate)

Ebay might be an option along w/ your local classifieds.

Cheers, K

PS- There is a used dish thread in the Cband section

Is there anyplace on-line that still sells prime focus satellite antennas? I am looking for a 4 or up to 6 foot prime focus dish to use for GOES satellite reception.

Thanks...
fixed or with a motor? you can pull in C-Band with my egg its q 4 foot, back then it was doing what a 10 foot dish could do, but not sure how good or bad it would be with 2 degree spacing never fired it up, because it was missing a part, then I found that part years later from another dealer but I lost a reason to play with it, I use it to cover my fig fig tree with, have a fixed mount for it the feed goes in the BACK OF THE DISH, YES IT DOES.... READ UP AND LEARN
walking dead.jpg

Reactions: k.r.
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)