Whole home upgrade price jump 99 to 199

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Stonecold, I've been with the company for almost 5 years. You said mrv was free at install if HD DVR & HD were present and only 25 for DECA. I recently moved in June and I already had an HD DVR, and got a free HD at install. I asked the installer if he could do then and was told no, that I would have to call and he would have to come out again to install DECA. This made no sense because it was all new wiring, HD DVR & HD reciever but he had to come back to put DECA on and setup MVR? why not when there, 2 birds with one stone ya know. Anyways after calling back later to inquire about it, bam was almost 200, which is why I think things happened the way they did

The short answer is unless it not on the work order they are not going to do it.
Medium answer is it has to do with logistics , tech pay, times scheduling in our system

I will never understand why new customers are taken care of better getting away with robbery almost while current customer have to pay huge prices and get no breaks, 199 for whole house, forget about it

But, they always say "thank you for being a customer since 1996". Then charge $100 more than a new customer for anything.;) It is so nice to know that you are appreciated! :angel::confused:

Just called and got Whole Home DVR for $99 and they replaced an SD DVR I wasn't using at all with an HD DVR I'll be moving to my "Man Cave" for free...Had to extend my 2 years but I'm not going anywhere anyway so whatever...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts