Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have HD-DVD & cable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chicagofilms

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 15, 2004
I'm curious if the BD/HD-DVD camps are evenly divided, or a mix. It would be odd if each format's fans had opposing sat providers too.

Me:
BD
Dish

I have HD DVD, Dish and Direct...

Both Dish & Direct? :eek:
How do you find time to watch all of it? :p

No Purple Options? :(
I have both HD DVD & Blu-ray and Dish, but since you only gave options for having only one player, I went with my format preference.

And, now that football season (the only sport I care about) is mostly over, I'm considering giving Dish the boot. I have to have an OTA antenna to get HD locals / HD network channels, and find that around 80% of my TV viewing is OTA, making the Dish bill pretty much a waste. And I'm PO'd at having to pay for the minimum "Top 100" SD channels to get Dish HD. The last time I watched any of the "Top 100" was last spring to watch a little of CNN when the VA Tech shooting news broke. If it's not in high def, I don't watch it.;)

I can't answer the poll because you didn't include an option for BD & HD-DVD & DirecTV. :)

A few people have both SatCo's and many people have both disc formats...

EDIT: I see CochiseGuy beat me to it... I went ahead and answered based on my "preferred" HD format, as he did.

HD DVD - Dish

So, your branching out for more "War Zone" arguments eh?
LOL, not at all.

Man, I guess I missed a lot of combinations. It seems pretty well split up so far though. It would have been funny if say all the HD-DVD people had DirecTV & all the BD folks had Dish or something like that.

One interesting result so far. Not a bd/hd dvd difference, but by more than 2-1 (close to 3-1) Dish to DirecTv for users have a HD/BD DVD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts