2.0 High Def Disc Awards - '300' big winner

I have the movie 300 on BR-Disk, and its probably one of the best movies I've ever owned after LoR!

As for 300, I thought it was well done technically (SQ and PQ), I really didn't feel the movie itself was more than OK. Same with Transformers

S~

Noticed that Transformers took home the Best Sound Award.
Thought I would say that before one of you guys (Vurbano and Diogen) bash me with it.:)
And that's it? Where is the obligatory
"What? No lossless sound? Suffering from small size? And for that Best Sound Award?
Outrageous! Those reviewers must have gotten a red bag of money from Toshiba and Microsoft..." :)

Diogen.

And that's it? Where is the obligatory
"What? No lossless sound? Suffering from small size? And for that Best Sound Award?
Outrageous! Those reviewers must have gotten a red bag of money from Toshiba and Microsoft..." :)

Diogen.

You took the words right from my fingers.:) If a movie has great sound and Transformers did in the theater then it should of scored big and it did.

Some nice things and awards for both formats:

Home Media Magazine - Bringing Digital Entertainment To You

ps: Noticed that Transformers took home the Best Sound Award. Thought I would say that before one of you guys (Vurbano and Diogen) bash me with it.:)
LOL. That must really stick in your craw. BEST SOUND!!!!!!!!! over all of your lossless PCM tracks coming through your expensive HDMI reciever. BTW, how's that deep color workin out for ya?

Gee Vurbano, and I thought you were going to miss this post.:)

I really think it deserves its own thread. After all of the criticism, complaininig and accusations from the BD people.

I think I am gonna puke. The thread on Transformers winning the award located in the HD DVD software section of AVS was deleted? WTF???????????? Blubloods run the HDM forum section I suppose.

I really think it deserves its own thread. After all of the criticism, complaininig and accusations from the BD people.
Don't judge them too harshly. What goes around, comes around...
It was just an issue of getting a chance to make a stink.

I haven't seen a single comment made about the Wall Street Jornal article about human hearing in today's world
http://www.satelliteguys.us/1139211-post32.html

Diogen.

Only Vurbano and Diogen can make something positive - negative. Thanks guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)