Why am I not able to connect to Blockbuster Movie Pass on my television?

hoophead

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 24, 2007
Wisconsin
No problem on the computer....
I have wireless broadband that my bluray player recognizes. I have a 722 DVR
But when I select Blockbuster Movie Pass it gives me the message about needing to connect to broadband. :confused:

It is working.
And we didnt change anything....
Now that I think of it I have seen that screen that I am seeing now; why this problem tho?

I only tried to access BBMP, as you mentioned, and it showed.
Therefore, I did not need to reset the receiver....:D

I happend to look at it today and had that same problem....resetted the receiver and was ok....not late afternoon it is back to the same problem, AGAIN :rolleyes:

I believe this is the same issue mentioned in other threads. Supposedly its a software issue that needs to be fixed. My 722 has had the same issue since the bbmp update around oct 1. Its very annoying that its taking this long to fix. One question, who is your internet provider? Seems that most, but not all, with this issue have ATT.

hoophead said:
I happend to look at it today and had that same problem....resetted the receiver and was ok....not late afternoon it is back to the same problem, AGAIN :rolleyes:

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but when I used the wallplug, I had to change a setting on my router to a static ip address for the wallplug from a dynamic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)