Why can't we make contacting Dirt easier?

My only problem is that because I'm colorblind and I cannot make out the red colors for dirt. Fortunately I haven't had to contact them often, but the only way I can figure out who is a dirt member is look for the ones that say @DishNetwork or whatever it is it says.
I'm certain that all of the DIRT folks have usernames that include either "@Dish" or "@DishNetwork". The color or whether their usernames are in bold or not isn't an issue.

I'm certain that all of the DIRT folks have usernames that include either "@Dish" or "@DishNetwork". The color or whether their usernames are in bold or not isn't an issue.

But if you can't see or have a very hard time seeing red there is, indeed, a problem. You can't see a red @DishNetwork either....

I think we shouldn't go to that well too often. Minor stuff should be handled thru normal channels.
The "ceo@dishnetwork.com" address was abused as well. Far too often, someone posted about a minor issue and they contacted no one, not Dish tech support, customer support, etc. People here didn't hesitate to tell them to contact the executive office and gave the email address. As time went on, people came back complaining that they got no response, so wisely, the executive office was choosing which issues to help with.

But if you can't see or have a very hard time seeing red there is, indeed, a problem. You can't see a red @DishNetwork either....
I'm colorblind myself, or more accurately, color-deficient, and the red or green used for different members here aren't INVISIBLE. It's just hard to distinguish the different colors - they almost look the same (to me).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts