Why does AT&T offer DirecTV and a traditional TV service? (AT&T TV)

sjvirchow

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
They claim "No satellite dish, no cable box, and no appointments necessary" Well isn't that exactly what they're doing with DirecTV? That needs a satellite dish, a box, and sometimes an appointment. I don't get it.

They claim "No satellite dish, no cable box, and no appointments necessary" Well isn't that exactly what they're doing with DirecTV? That needs a satellite dish, a box, and sometimes an appointment. I don't get it.
DirecTV is mostly for sports fans and people who don't have access to high speed internet.

Reactions: AZ.
Legacy.

Sent from my iPad3 using the SatelliteGuys app! Only because can't get Tapatalk to work on such an old device. I'll shift to Chrome on this, too, eventually.

No, that is NOT what they're doing with Directv. ATT TV is a streaming service but has a dedicated device. Completely different service.

Reactions: navychop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)