Why doesn’t my Hopper 3 shut off (go to sleep) from the remote power button?

Mine is also on H344
As this involves the remote, posting the remote's software version in addition to the Hopper H3's software version might be more helpful as it could be the remote's software version that is the culprit. If one had more than one remote, one can also see if the same problem occurs or not to isolate the issue should it be the same model of remote or not and the software version.

Reactions: charlesrshell
As this involves the remote, posting the remote's software version in addition to the Hopper H3's software version might be more helpful as it could be the remote's software version that is the culprit. If one had more than one remote, one can also see if the same problem occurs or not to isolate the issue should it be the same model of remote or not and the software version.
My remote is a model 54.3, Hardware UZ05, Firmware E004G286EZ21. I don't have another for the Hopper.

The label on the back of my H3 says it draws 95 watts watts per hour. That's 0.095 kw/h.

For me, that's $0.304 per day.

I don't worry about when or if it goes into stand by mode.

I used a watt meter and tested it a few years ago. The Hopper3 used ~50 watts regardless of if it was on or not.