Why don't we have Longhorn Network yet?

I know its debuted, we missed the Ole Miss-Texas game last Sept.

My question is when will it debut on Dish and why is it not on yet.

P.S. I am as far from a UT fan as you can get.

it will probably launch around the start of College football season in late August/early September. College football starts on i think labor day weekend.

Will be a great start to the college season with ESPNU and goal line I think it's called as well. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Excited for goal line (the college version of redzone) and sec network as well...will flip to longhorn network from time to time...it will be a different world for dish customers when college football rolls around !!!

Just what we need, more networks dedicated to individual teams. As if every conference having its own network wasn't bad enough...

There are only 3 schools that have their own TV network: Texas, BYU and Iowa State.

LOL. Cyclones.tv hardly counts as a TV network. And BYU's network is 95% dedicated to the school and religion not sports. Neither even in the same ballpark as LHN.

LOL. Cyclones.tv hardly counts as a TV network. And BYU's network is 95% dedicated to the school and religion not sports. Neither even in the same ballpark as LHN.

Agree about BYU, but they have their own channel to show games when they want. I am not saying that Cyclones.tv has the reach that LHN as a TV channel has, but it a TV channel on Mediacom available throughout the state of Iowa. So it counts just as much a TV network as LHN. Plus their content is available worldwide on the internet to anyone who wants it, unlike LHN. Iowa State is the only school other than Texas that has a 24-hour channel fully dedicated to their school's sports.

You're counting cyclones.tv as a network? OU has the exact same thing and a deal with Fox Sports.

www.soonersports.tv is run by the same people as cyclones.tv and I never considered it an exclusive network. It is not on the scale of BYU and LHN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts