Why I love (and am now staying with) DirecTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
For anyone that doesn't know the Select package is only available from retention, I thought it cost around $35/mo, not $25, but perhaps they gave him another discount.

It takes some of the channels out of Choice, such as Food, animal planet, and many others. I think it also drops your regional sports network, but could be wrong on that.

Billing can offer select, when trying to help a customer out too. It is considered an retention offer but it one that billing can offer. Yes I know this sounds very confusion. And Food Network is not on the list. I will post a chanel line up of Select tommarow.

He got a new which I be talking about in the pub shortly. as far as the deal that he got.

We aren't talking about equipment, we are talking about a guy who has the select package for $39.99.
Even if He has 4 D 12 receivers it doesn't change the packages channel line up.
Top 120 is way better value then Choice select.
4 rooms Choice select $54.99
4 Rooms Top 120 $53.99
Not Talking about 4 Rooms of HD DVR stop going that route every chance you get. Vast majority of D* and E* customers don't have 4 HD DVRs. I don't even Have 4.

Can we assume 2 hddvr duos to match what showing up as a more typical account setup I am seeeing with d*

2 hddvr / 2 standard boxes

So the way I understand Dish's new priceing the cheapest route is 2 hddvr duos for the 2 hddvrs who feeding SD to othere tvs in the house.

Can we start using that scenario as the default equipment guide line ?

Can we assume 2 hddvr duos to match what showing up as a more typical account setup I am seeeing with d*

2 hddvr / 2 standard boxes

So the way I understand Dish's new priceing the cheapest route is 2 hddvr duos for the 2 hddvrs who feeding SD to othere tvs in the house.

Can we start using that scenario as the default equipment guide line ?
Thats sound more like whats really out there, But again look around the forums. 3-4 rooms of service is most likly the Normal.
4 Rooms of HD DVRs is not. Thats a huge upfront cost for both providers,and I don't care how many claim they got 3 or 4 for free.:rolleyes:

I still think 2 HD HVRs is a high assumption for the average customer.
I bet most HD customers are using H-2* and Vip 211-222, and May have 1 HD DVR..
I know a lot of people that don't even have HD.
I know of 1 person in real life that has 2 HD DVRs from D* and the others are SD D11s, And he works for D*.
I'm the only one out of my friends and Family that Have 2 Duo HD DVR's from E*.
It seems 1 HD DVR Duo and a 222 or 211 is the normal.

But were not Using 4-6 HD DVRS as a baseline since thats most likly less then .05% of satellite customers. Thats Just what D* Fans do to try and Even up the score, when really they are just jacking up the D* costs and don't even realize it.:rolleyes:

6 HD DVR's From D* would cost a customer $32 in Fees alone plus, and Atleast $895 in upfront costs, Gimmie a break !:rolleyes:
D* not giving out 6 of these for free to a guy with Choice Extra pack.
What so D* can lose money on a customer? Not going to happen.

Thats sound more like whats really out there, But again look around the forums. 3-4 rooms of service is most likly the Normal.
4 Rooms of HD DVRs is not. Thats a huge upfront cost for both providers,and I don't care how many claim they got 3 or 4 for free.:rolleyes:

I still think 2 HD HVRs is a high assumption for the average customer.
I bet most HD customers are using H-2* and Vip 211-222, and May have 1 HD DVR..
I know a lot of people that don't even have HD.
I know of 1 person in real life that has 2 HD DVRs from D* and the others are SD D11s, And he works for D*.
I'm the only one out of my friends and Family that Have 2 Duo HD DVR's from E*.
It seems 1 HD DVR Duo and a 222 or 211 is the normal.

But were not Using 4-6 HD DVRS as a baseline since thats most likly less then .05% of satellite customers. Thats Just what D* Fans do to try and Even up the score, when really they are just jacking up the D* costs and don't even realize it.:rolleyes:

6 HD DVR's From D* would cost a customer $32 in Fees alone plus, and Atleast $895 in upfront costs, Gimmie a break !:rolleyes:
D* not giving out 6 of these for free to a guy with Choice Extra pack.
What so D* can lose money on a customer? Not going to happen.

Ummm are you on something?

Your making no sense.

I never mention 4 hddvrs / or 6 Alot of customers are now getting free 2nd hddvrs and dish website when I went to it and I told it 2 hd tvs 2 regular suggested the hddvr duos.

So I think and even being fair as sayin lets assume for all purposes from now on 2 hddvr duos for E* vs 2hddvrs and 2sd for D*

with E* that is a wnat 17 dollars since the first is covered

Now from looking at the pricing structure 2 722 would be cheaper then say 1x 722 1x 221 1x301/311

If you think I am being unfair say so but dont put numbers in my mouth. I never said 4 or 6 as while I might own 4 and 2 hd non dvrs with dish and 4 hr2x boxes i never said I was normal and never mentioned thoses boxes till now.

Ummm are you on something?

Your making no sense.

I never mention 4 hddvrs / or 6 Alot of customers are now getting free 2nd hddvrs and dish website when I went to it and I told it 2 hd tvs 2 regular suggested the hddvr duos.

So I think and even being fair as sayin lets assume for all purposes from now on 2 hddvr duos for E* vs 2hddvrs and 2sd for D*

with E* that is a wnat 17 dollars since the first is covered

Now from looking at the pricing structure 2 722 would be cheaper then say 1x 722 1x 221 1x301/311

If you think I am being unfair say so but dont put numbers in my mouth. I never said 4 or 6 as while I might own 4 and 2 hd non dvrs with dish and 4 hr2x boxes i never said I was normal and never mentioned thoses boxes till now.
I never said you , But read all the post defending D* and you'll see what I meant.

Anyway, I posted your compairison in the War Zone , Check it out.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)