Why is Dish falling behind with HD content?

I've got a 104" projector screen. I've never been blown away by the home theater experience until I bought a projector. However, you really need HD to get the most out of it. The debate about SD/HD number of channels, programing and content is far more important when you watch a picture over 100" than it is on a 30" tube. I find myself watching HD content like travel, animal and science shows simply because of the viewing experience. I also find a few that are very interesting. But I probably would not watch some of these shows if I had a tv. On a smaller screen I prefer HD of course but with a projector it is almost mandatory. I think the issue becomes more complicated than simply a contest between numbers and quality, depending on the equipment you have.

I've got a 104" projector screen. I've never been blown away by the home theater experience until I bought a projector. However, you really need HD to get the most out of it. The debate about SD/HD number of channels, programing and content is far more important when you watch a picture over 100" than it is on a 30" tube. I find myself watching HD content like travel, animal and science shows simply because of the viewing experience. I also find a few that are very interesting. But I probably would not watch some of these shows if I had a tv. On a smaller screen I prefer HD of course but with a projector it is almost mandatory. I think the issue becomes more complicated than simply a contest between numbers and quality, depending on the equipment you have.

The newness of the projector will wear off. This is true of everyone that gets a new HD display. You will then realize that Fantastic Four, Transformers and Spiderman 3 are not good movies despite looking great on your 100" screen.

Is the Cinemax .01 deal good for new customers?

My Samsung 40" 1080P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)