Why no netflix on the joey 4k but it's on the joey 2.0?

I meant to say "Dish's receivers", not Amazon's. In fact, there's no "guess" on my part - there's NO Amazon support period.

I just got my Visio remote linked again, and downloaded the WWE Net on it, and am streaming WWE network without any additional equipment. I was almost ready to buy a ROKU online just now.

I just got my Visio remote linked again, and downloaded the WWE Net on it, and am streaming WWE network without any additional equipment. I was almost ready to buy a ROKU online just now.
If it wasn't for Amazon I wouldn't really need the Roku either. Vizio is a Google driven system and they don't get along with Amazon.

Oh, don't have enough time to watch what I currently subscribe to. No more add ons like Amazon. I was just saying it was a neat little setup I got here that is working perfectly for me. I just wish I could extend the memory on my remote. I know you have one, Bobby. Any idea how to do that?

Oh, don't have enough time to watch what I currently subscribe to. No more add ons like Amazon. I was just saying it was a neat little setup I got here that is working perfectly for me. I just wish I could extend the memory on my remote. I know you have one, Bobby. Any idea how to do that?
I am unsure what you mean about "expand the memory on your remote.". Maybe you could expand on that.

I have to download the apps to my remote then cast them. The remote holds a paltry 5 GB(or somewhere near there). I cannot find a memory card anywhere on the damned thing.

I have to download the apps to my remote then cast them. The remote holds a paltry 5 GB(or somewhere near there). I cannot find a memory card anywhere on the damned thing.
I'm guessing you mean the tablet that comes with the m and p series? If you have a capable smartphone you could just cast from that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using the SatelliteGuys app!

I'm guessing you mean the tablet that comes with the m and p series? If you have a capable smartphone you could just cast from that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using the SatelliteGuys app!
I do. It's a nice little free tablet. It is the P series. Casting with the smartphone is such a PITA. Maybe I can check on a VCast for IPhone.

4K works on most all Netflix devices. HDR is ify. Need a top Netflix package and a fast enough internet speeds. I have a friend with 6 down and 1 up. He has no issues. Might be another year and half before the 4K Joey has a working version of Netflix. I think it's early 2019! lol ;)

The reply from the highly talented pool of customer service reps (from India or Pakistan) have just advised me that anything that can be seen on the Hopper 3 can also be seen on any of the remote receivers.
Imagine that - they know something corporate doesn't know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts