Why no netflix on the joey 4k but it's on the joey 2.0?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I meant to say "Dish's receivers", not Amazon's. In fact, there's no "guess" on my part - there's NO Amazon support period.

I just got my Visio remote linked again, and downloaded the WWE Net on it, and am streaming WWE network without any additional equipment. I was almost ready to buy a ROKU online just now.

I just got my Visio remote linked again, and downloaded the WWE Net on it, and am streaming WWE network without any additional equipment. I was almost ready to buy a ROKU online just now.
If it wasn't for Amazon I wouldn't really need the Roku either. Vizio is a Google driven system and they don't get along with Amazon.

Oh, don't have enough time to watch what I currently subscribe to. No more add ons like Amazon. I was just saying it was a neat little setup I got here that is working perfectly for me. I just wish I could extend the memory on my remote. I know you have one, Bobby. Any idea how to do that?

Oh, don't have enough time to watch what I currently subscribe to. No more add ons like Amazon. I was just saying it was a neat little setup I got here that is working perfectly for me. I just wish I could extend the memory on my remote. I know you have one, Bobby. Any idea how to do that?
I am unsure what you mean about "expand the memory on your remote.". Maybe you could expand on that.

I have to download the apps to my remote then cast them. The remote holds a paltry 5 GB(or somewhere near there). I cannot find a memory card anywhere on the damned thing.

I have to download the apps to my remote then cast them. The remote holds a paltry 5 GB(or somewhere near there). I cannot find a memory card anywhere on the damned thing.
I'm guessing you mean the tablet that comes with the m and p series? If you have a capable smartphone you could just cast from that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using the SatelliteGuys app!

I'm guessing you mean the tablet that comes with the m and p series? If you have a capable smartphone you could just cast from that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using the SatelliteGuys app!
I do. It's a nice little free tablet. It is the P series. Casting with the smartphone is such a PITA. Maybe I can check on a VCast for IPhone.

4K works on most all Netflix devices. HDR is ify. Need a top Netflix package and a fast enough internet speeds. I have a friend with 6 down and 1 up. He has no issues. Might be another year and half before the 4K Joey has a working version of Netflix. I think it's early 2019! lol ;)

The reply from the highly talented pool of customer service reps (from India or Pakistan) have just advised me that anything that can be seen on the Hopper 3 can also be seen on any of the remote receivers.
Imagine that - they know something corporate doesn't know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)