Why we are not going to CES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think CES was bad, you should check out what went on at the Detroit Auto Show. There may have been more autos at the CES.

If you think CES was bad, you should check out what went on at the Detroit Auto Show. There may have been more autos at the CES.

But this was in Detroit...nothing else was really necessary. :D

upload_2018-1-19_13-45-28.png

But would they both be seeing the Model S’s taillights? Or surely, the upcoming Tesla new roadster.

But the C8 was AWOL. Maybe it will be at Chicago in three weeks?

There's all sorts of opinions on when it'll debut floating around the Corvette Forum. Lot of folks think it's possible we might not see it (officially, at least) until next year, since all factory tours in Bowling Green have been shut down until 2019, even the buyers tour and buyers photo books that have typically been an option for those custom ordering Vettes have been cancelled until 2019. They don't want anybody to see what's going on in there. It will be interesting to see what happens!

The GM will definitely wipe that Shelby but!!!
I'm considerably more interested in a car that I can fit in comfortably. I'm much closer in size to the late Dan Gurney than Danica Patrick.

In many respects, CES is kind of the converse. Much of the stuff they show wouldn't fit in my living room nor my budget.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Same here but you should go tests one out for a ride I did lol like it should have been driven gave the guy a hartatack down the mass pike it was fun 150 was my top speed !!!! GM,way too GO!! Ernhart!! Yes I met him in West Springfield Massachusetts shook his hand at that GM house of cars &truck's
BACK in the 80's it was cool I have his post card sinde by him I have fixed lots of them too !!!!

Whoa. Ignore setting still warranted. Never should have peeked.

Reactions: Hall
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts