wierd pixelation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lowe41

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Hi,
I have a couple questions. On ESPN HD and ESPN 2 HD (only as of now) I get intermittent artifacts on the TV. By artifacts, I mean it looks like a multicolored barcode that comes and goes quickly or it will look like pixelation normally does just real small in a line across the screen and be gone in seconds. This will repeat itself every minute or so. Channel 72 and 73 are fine, no problem. The signal strength I have for sat 101, TP 24 (where the map says channel 206 is) is 99? I am atlanta, I have a slimeline dish with an H20-600 with 0x407E software upgraded on 7-17-08.

I have had DTV for a while, and have seen the typical pixelation but this is a little different b/c its not really a signal strength problem and I don't know why its just on these channels. Is anyone else seeing this? Are they just moving something around up there. The issue has been going on for about a week or so now.

Thanks, any input is greatly appreciated.

Sometime digital artifacts in digital video production just happen. At the source; or the DBS retrans level. There are just so many things that can be at play; things can happen.

Yep, kind of like what I'm having on FOX 5 Washington DC

Also on the Monday night FB game last night.

I had the same issues with MNF game as well. It looked like the first half of the initial season of Sunday night football on NBC. Its not really pixelation just wierd?? Hopefully its a transmission issue and not my equipment.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)