Wii still kicking but, PS3 surpasses 360 in sales.

I know there's a lot of demand, but it's pretty sad that they can't keep up with it after this long.

Oh, and let me know when they start selling games....

yeah the attach rate is about the same as the PS3 :D

Sorry, lol games will come though. I don't think many companies know how to program for the motion sensing effectively.

They can't ignore the massive sales this device is getting. Even if us hard core gamers look at it more like a toy.

yeah the attach rate is about the same as the PS3 :D

Sorry, lol games will come though. I don't think many companies know how to program for the motion sensing effectively.

They can't ignore the massive sales this device is getting. Even if us hard core gamers look at it more like a toy.

Games will come... developers don't know how to program for it yet... what does that sound like?

Here is my take on this:

I don't care if PS3 beats 360's pants off, if they sell 20 million next year, I'll still be happy with my 360. The same goes for Wii and PS3 owners, they bought their machines for a reason, and just because another console starts selling in good numbers finally after a year of being out doesn't mean they (at least me) won't jump ship.

Sony fans will have PS3, Nintendo fans will have a Wii (I'd own one too if I had the $ to buy), and Microsoft/Xbox fans will own the 360.

Games will come... developers don't know how to program for it yet... what does that sound like?

Sheeesh.. And you guys complain about me bashing all the time. A little double standards around here. I post something positive. Try to keep it positive and Get this.

;)

Sheeesh.. And you guys complain about me bashing all the time. A little double standards around here. I post something positive. Try to keep it positive and Get this.

;)

I'm not a Wii supporter... I just though this was funny because it sounds exactly like what some of us (myself included, at times) have been saying about the PS3, to intense ridicule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)